Goals and Objectives
The Nigeria IPv6 Council will be winning key stakeholders from government, industry and academia to design the IPv6 roadmap and vision together for Nigeria to embrace the New Internet world based on IPv6.
The Nigeria IPv6 Council will drive the right messages to the prime stakeholders to enable IPv6 in their networks to empower the developers and the users to be at par with the rest of the world.
To this end the IPv6 Nigeria Council will focus on these goals and initiatives in the next 24 Months:
- Promote National awareness on IPv6 at all levels, thorough events and workshops
- Promote acquisition and deployment of IPv6 across Nigerian networks
- Contribute to National Policy to resolve issues that create barriers to IPv6 deployment
- Promote the sharing of IPv6 knowledge and experience among members and stakeholders.
- Facilitate IPv6 Capacity Building to all key stakeholders
- Setup evaluation and monitoring framework for IPv6 deployment.